Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Where to start???

Well, so much has happened since I first posted...I have no idea where to start, so I think I will start with where we are now.  Our little bug is now over a year old (15 months to be exact)...we are mobile!  The energy of our Little Bug is un-containable!  I have been having so much fun being a mommy & wife, sitting down to blog is the last thing I seem to want to do...I am making a promise to myself to be better. 

June 2011 - Cheering on Boppa at the MS Ride
Photo by Mary Lucas Pierce

He is my joy - my heart still aches for him when I am at work/away from him and my heart just about leaps out of my chest when I get to pick him up at the end of my day! 

The MacKay family has lots of adventures coming up...our first family vacation, family photos with Mary P,  getting the townhome ready to sell, working, walking, talking (on the very near horizon I think)...

So, bear with me, more postings to come, the camera is charged up and I am ready to get this blog rockin' & rollin'...

1 comment:

  1. Woo hoo! I was so excited to see this when I signed on to Blogger today! I love that pic of you two. Bennett says hi to his buddy!

    ReplyDelete